We are looking to recruit a full time experienced volume telephone Cash Collections Team Leader with at least one years’ experience (preferably in a B2B environment).
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of an outbound collections call team operating a dialler system to collect payments of overdue invoices on behalf of large national clients at a stage prior to debt recovery action.
This is an exciting and challenging position in a growing business for a highly motivated and capable individual.
Duties of the Cash Collections Team Leader
- Day-to-day management of an outbound and inbound collections team;
- Responsibility for target setting, productivity, performance management and compliance;
- Maximise the efficient use of an existing dialler system;
- Responsibility for producing M.I to the requirements of internal and external stakeholders and using data to influence decision making and strategic direction;
- Lead and develop bespoke collections strategies to maximise successful outcomes for clients;
- Liaise with other internal departments;
- Coach, train and develop team members to meet and exceed targets;
- Take an active role in any recruitment as well as onboarding and training for systems, tools and processes;
- Undertake cash collection calls as and when required; and
- Perform all duties in accordance with the law, as well as regulatory and internal guidelines.
Background of the Cash Collections Manager
- Previous experience in a Collections Team Leader/Manager role, preferably within a call centre environment;
- Good people management skills with experience in supervising teams and maximising performance;
- Dialler system experience;
- Solid computer skills with a good understanding of data management, statistics and generating management information;
- Experience of process improvements;
- Excellent communication skills with an attention to detail;
- The ability to act with integrity and trust;
- A positive approach to work; and
- Hands on and able to lead by example.
If you would like to apply directly with your LinkedIn account, please click here.
Alternatively, to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or send by post to Angie Whittingham, Flint Bishop LLP, St Michael’s Court, St Michael’s Lane, Derby, DE1 3HQ.