A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the firm’s commercial contracts department.
The appointment will be ideal for someone looking to develop their career with a varied and interesting workload, flexibility and freedom in a supportive and friendly environment.
As it is envisaged that the successful candidate will work as the “right hand” to the head of the department there will be an opportunity to help shape the strategic direction and marketing efforts of the team as well as to mentor and help develop younger members of the team.
Main tasks and duties
The successful candidate will be required:
- To manage a varied caseload including drafting a range of commercial contracts, advising on contracts and contractual issues and giving data protection advice;
- To help develop junior members of the team; and
- To be involved in marketing and business development of both the department and the firm more generally.
Essential qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
- Ideally 4 to 7* years PQE dealing with commercial contract matters;
- An excellent academic background is desirable;
- Possess exceptional client care skills;
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be highly motivated and able to add value to the role;
- Be able to demonstrate proactive management of matters with minimum supervision;
- Be a team player and able to get on with others; and
- Possess networking and client development skills.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Angie.Whittingham@flintbishop.co.uk or send by post to Angie Whittingham, Flint Bishop Solicitors, St Michael’s Court, St Michael’s Lane, Derby, DE13HQ.
Alternatively, you can apply directly with your LinkedIn account by clicking here.