The firm’s commercial contracts department is looking to recruit a junior solicitor.
The appointment will be ideal for someone looking for a varied workload, plenty of direct client contact and good prospects of career progression within a supportive and friendly environment.
Main tasks and duties
The successful candidate will be required:
- To manage a varied caseload including drafting a range of commercial contracts, advising on contracts and contractual issues and giving data protection advice;
- To work with the head of the department on complex commercial contract matters; and
- To be involved in marketing and business development of both the department and the firm more generally.
Essential qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience
- Ideally 1 to 3* years PQE dealing with commercial contract matters;
- An excellent academic background is desirable;
- Possess exceptional client care skills;
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be highly motivated and able to add value to the role;
- Be able to demonstrate proactive management of matters with minimum supervision;
- Be a team player and able to get on with others; and
- Possess networking and client development skills.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to Angie.Whittingham@flintbishop.co.uk or send by post to Angie Whittingham, Flint Bishop Solicitors, St Michael’s Court, St Michael’s Lane, Derby, DE13HQ.
Alternatively, you can apply directly with your LinkedIn account by clicking here.