It is natural for you to be worried about the effect your separation might have on your children. Please be assured that at Flint Bishop we put children first.
From the outset, we provide clear invaluable advice to pre-empt and hopefully prevent problems. We support and encourage you to try and agree on arrangements direct with your former partner, recommending other professionals who can offer emotional support and guidance.
If issues do arise, our expert child law solicitors have a wealth of experience in the following areas:
- Child arrangements – previously known as residence and contact;
- Specific Issues relating to a child’s education, medical treatment and religious upbringing;
- Parental responsibility issues;
- Relocation in England and Wales or overseas;
- Grandparent’s rights; and
- Financial and practical arrangements.
If you need help from a family law solicitor now, you can contact Kirpal Bidmead on 01332 226 174 or alternatively, click here to send her an email.
<< return to Family Law