Christine Owen is a Partner in the Commercial Property Department at Flint Bishop.
Christine’s work deals with all aspects of commercial and residential development including the acquisition of sites for development, drafting and negotiating option agreements, negotiating both conditional and unconditional contracts, negotiating statutory agreements and the setting up of development sites for disposal.
How can Christine help you?
- Conditional Sale Agreements
- Development Agreements
- Land acquisition and disposals including options
- Site assembly for residential and commercial developments
- Profit sharing/overage agreements
- Planning/Section Agreements
- Joint Ventures as part of a wider team construction and public procurement
"Christine Owen and the commercial property team "truly understand client requirements."
The Legal 500
: 01332 226 138Mobile
: 07918 755 234Email
: firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to connect with Christine on LinkedIn