Kate Keenan is a Solicitor in the Family department at Flint Bishop Solicitors.
After qualifying in 2011, Kate practised in the Midlands with a national firm for just over 6 years before joining Flint Bishop in January 2018. Kate specialises in all aspects of private family law.
Kate is a member of Resolution; she works closely with her clients to reduce animosity at what is often an emotional and difficult time. She takes a pragmatic and commercial approach when advising to clients, to deliver practical solutions.
The main focus of Kate’s work is advising in relation to financial matters and child arrangements following a relationship breakdown. Kate is experienced in advising wealthy individuals in complex financial proceedings (including situations where businesses are involved).
How can Kate help?
Kate can assist in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and judicial separation.
- Financial proceedings – advising, negotiating and drafting financial agreements following the breakdown of a marriage or civil partnership.
- Drafting and advising on cohabitation agreements.
- Cohabitee disputes – advising unmarried couples on separation, including property disputes.
- Children – advising on who a child should live with and/or spend time with, relocation and other private law proceedings.
- Attending final hearing at the High Court of Justice with assets in excess of £100 million.
- Briefing leading Counsel in a number of highly complex Financial Remedy proceedings.
Contact Kate KeenanDDI
: 01332 226 166Email