Wendy Chiu is an Associate in the Personal Injury department at Flint Bishop Solicitors.
Wendy qualified as a Solicitor in 2009 with DAC Beachcroft in Birmingham and continued her career with them for 13 years in the arena of Personal Injury Litigation. Wendy joined the Flint Bishop team in November 2017.
Wendy is a well-rounded litigator with experience in EL/PL, RTA and Motor Indemnity Cases at all levels. Ensuring advice provided to clients is on a commercial and cost-effective basis in line with their business goals and objectives.
Wendy has experience of working with large insurance companies and many self-insured companies providing analysis of trends in the marketplace in order to shape litigation strategies.
Wendy also has experience in a management and operational level to include:
- Financial management of a team of mixed level fee earners from Partners / Associates to Paralegals
- Specific accountability for the collective team and individual fee earner achievement of agreed financial targets
- Ensuring that any emerging risk of compliance issues are managed
- Project management
- Review of processes and system pain points to implement and streamline processes leading to increased efficiencies and profitability
- Change management
- Ensuring team compliance with SLA / internal benchmarks and external regulatory compliance
Wendy hopes to bring this skill set to strengthen the Personal Injury team at Flint Bishop as it continues to grow due to its success with their Clients in addition to managing her own caseload of litigated personal injury matters.
Contact Wendy ChiuDDI
: 01332 22649Email