Preparation of bespoke terms and conditions
Rather than basing the terms and conditions upon one of the many standard form construction and engineering contracts that are available (e.g. JCT, NEC, MF/1, CECA, PPC and IChemE), many of our clients ask us to prepare bespoke terms and conditions.
Once the initial process (and cost) has been completed, our client will have unique and stand-alone terms and conditions that will:
- Reflect exactly what they require in terms of risk and responsibility;
- Provide a standard matrix on which they are appointed or they appoint their suppliers;
- Allow the contracts/project/sales team to be trained on the operation of their terms and conditions to reduce risk of non-compliance rather than being trained on all different standard forms (as well as the amendments thereto);
- Assist with effective tendering as the client will be fully aware of the risks and obligations involved;
- Speed up the tendering and contracting process; and
- Reduce the overall legal costs as schedules of amendments to standard form contracts do not need to be repeatedly reviewed for each tender project and reduce levels of noncompliance thereby reducing the number of disputes throughout the project as the contracts/project/sales team have already been trained.
Download our free guide on Bespoke Terms & Conditions
Please provide your information below to receive your free guide.
Construction Contractor Packages
Our team regularly prepares Construction Contractor Packages tailored to our clients’ needs, which includes all procurement documents and providing in-house training to staff to administer the documents for a fixed fee with flexible monthly payments.
Find Out More