We provide the complete commercial debt recovery service; from outsourced early arrears collections through to expert litigation, all handled in-house by a multi-award winning law firm.

Visit our debt recovery website

We will provide you with a free initial telephone consultation to establish your requirements and determine how we can assist.

Once you are happy to proceed, we can guide you through completing an application that upholds all the licensing objectives and satisfies the requirements of your local authority.

As we understand that many educational establishments find the preparation of their statutory licensing plan to accompany their application challenging, we can advise you on best practice or even produce this plan on your behalf.

If you are looking to sell or consume alcohol within your educational establishment, we can assist you in appointing a designated premises supervisor and acquiring a personal licence for them.

Alternatively, if you only have a small number of events each year, we can assist you in applying for temporary event notices.

Our specialist Licensing team is one of the largest in England and Wales and has advised many schools, academies and multi-academy trusts on their licensing requirements.

We have helped many educational establishments who are seeking to make full use of their property portfolio or estate for private hire of their facilities, producing a useful additional revenue stream for their organisation.


Scroll to next section

Scroll back to the top