01332 340 211

Disputes about what happens to your children after a separation

It is natural for you to be worried about the effect your separation might have on your children.

Please be assured that at Flint Bishop we put children first.

From the outset, we provide clear invaluable advice to pre-empt and hopefully prevent problems. We support and encourage you to try and agree on arrangements direct with your former partner, recommending other professionals who can offer emotional support and guidance.

If issues do arise, our expert child law solicitors have a wealth of experience in the following areas:

  • Child arrangements – previously known as residence and contact;
  • Specific Issues relating to a child’s education, medical treatment and religious upbringing;
  • Parental responsibility issues;
  • Relocation in England and Wales or overseas;
  • Grandparent’s rights; and
  • Financial and practical arrangements.

Contact us now

If you need help, you can contact our Family team on 01332 226 174 or complete this form.


Contact us


If you have received a letter from our Debt Recovery team, please refer to the contact details provided in the letter to ensure your enquiry is dealt with promptly by the correct member of our team.

For all other enquiries, please complete the form below.

Derby Head Office:
St. Michael’s Court
St. Michael’s Lane
Tel: 01332 340 211
Fax: 01332 207 601
DX: 729320 Derby 24
SRA number: 509657

54, St. John Street
Tel: 01335 342 208
Fax: 01335 342 010
DX: 26834 Ashbourne
SRA number: 511804

Opening Times:
Our offices are open Monday to
Friday between 08:00 & 18:00

Contact us