Commercial Dispute Resolution PA
We currently have the above vacancy within our Commercial Dispute Resolution Department based in Derby.
The main responsibilities for this role are shown below and we are looking for the successful candidate to possess the following:
Experience/knowledge and skills
- Previous PA/secretarial experience is essential, preferably within a law firm and ideally within Commercial Dispute Litigation;
- Possess excellent/accurate word processing and audio typing skills;
- Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel;
- Have previous experience of working for more than one fee earner;
- Be able to demonstrate commitment and the ability to provide the highest standards of client service/care;
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines;
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude;
- Be highly motivated and be able to add value to the role;
- Be able to handle all aspects of the job role in a confidential manner,
- Be a team player and be able to develop and maintain relationships with others;
- Be able when required to work outside of normal contractual hours;
- Be able to remain polite and professional at all times; and
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Carry out the full range of PA duties to support the Head of Department;
- Circulate documentation and complete follow up actions as required;
- Manage processes within the department on behalf of the Head of Department;
- Deal with requests for internal appointments;
- Assist when required with tasks such as internet research, updating of database information and other administrative tasks as required by the Head of Department; and
- Complete secretarial work and associated tasks for other fee earners within the department.
Interested in applying?
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to Angie Whittingham, Flint Bishop LLP, St Michaels Court, St Michaels Lane, Derby DE1 3HQ.