Due to increased volumes of work we are seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join the Licensing team.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent client-focused services and we are looking for an individual who can deliver and share our ethos and commitment in building long-lasting client relationships.
This vacancy represents a rare opportunity to join a top-rated and highly respected firm and applicants should preferably hold a Law Degree and either have successfully completed the LPC or have arrangements in place to complete their LPC (candidates can work 4 days per week if they are completing their LPC on a part-time basis).
Applications from those who do not have an LPC and who do not propose to undertake the LPC will be considered based on the experience and skills required for this job role.
- Ideally 6 months plus* experience of working as part of a Licensing team
- Have completed commercial or business law electives as part of their LPC
- Be able to demonstrate excellent administration and IT skills
- Be highly accurate with their work and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to learn quickly and be flexible with their approach to work
- Manage their own workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Be hard working and a good team player
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Prepare Licensing applications
- Liaise with Licensing Authorities and other Responsible Authorities
- Deal with resulting queries
- Advise clients in relation to their matters
- Handle confidential information
- Conduct legal research
- Assist other team members when required
*This is only a guideline and does not preclude applications from candidates who have more or less or equivalent experience.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to Angie Whittingham, Flint Bishop LLP, St Michael’s Court, St Michael’s Lane. Derby DE1 3HQ.
Closing date 30 September 2017