An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the firm’s Property team.
We are seeking to recruit a motivated, client-focused and friendly property lawyer who has one to five years’ post-qualification experience and is looking for an exciting but challenging opportunity.
Our Property team has an enviable client base and we expect the successful candidate to have excellent career progression opportunities within the team.
The team’s work covers a wide range of property matters from commercial and residential site acquisitions, commercial and residential development, funding arrangements and agreements, planning and infrastructure agreements, joint ventures and options, commercial leases and general landlord and tenant advice. We also have education sector specialists who act for a number of schools, universities and further education establishments, as well as partners who deal with agricultural transactions.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity if you wish to develop in a friendly but highly-specialised team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work independently and within a partner-lead team.
Because of the size and composition of our client base, you would have the opportunity to develop your career in any of a number of specialisms and to progress to a more senior level. We have a dedicated career progression programme for our aspiring associates and partners.
- Handle your own caseload
- Ideally, have experience in landlord and tenant-type work
- Have a degree and legal practice qualification
- Be dedicated to delivering the very best service levels to our clients
- Show confidence and helpfulness in all communications
- Deliver a pro-active approach to all matters
- Be able to cope with a busy workload in a supportive culture
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A five-minute walk from Derby city centre
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.