An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Legal 500-ranked Construction & Engineering team as a senior solicitor
Our Property team serves regional, national and international clients.
We advise a wide variety of clients including educational institutions, commercial and residential developers, contractors, subcontractors, consultants and homeowners on all matters relating to construction and engineering. The team has an ever-expanding client base, along with its regular longstanding market leading clients.
About the role
This is an opportunity for a solicitor who wishes to develop their own practice under their own direction and seeks progression in their development and career.
Supervision at all levels will be available for the candidate, however, given the seniority of this position, the candidate will be expected to conduct matters with limited supervision.
- Be required to work independently on contentious and non-contentious projects
- Service the department’s existing client base
- Drive new business
- Be required to work alongside, supervise and take an active role in the development of the department’s junior solicitor.
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A five-minute walk from Derby city centre
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.