We are looking for a talented writer with an eye for detail and a flair for telling great stories to join our ambitious Marketing team.
Flint Bishop is a modern-thinking Legal 500-recommended law firm with leading individuals and we would like to hear from candidates with a content marketing/copywriter background.
We are looking for demonstrable experience to establish an excellent future career in a top 200 UK law firm with a national presence and the reputation of being a great place to work.
About the role
This is an exciting time to join a busy, talented and high-performing team as we expand into new national markets.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a skilled writer who is looking to further their content marketing and project management skills, working long-term towards a role that will support the Head of Marketing with planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a minimum of three years copywriting experience and a clear understanding of what makes ‘great’ content and social media activity.
As our content advocate, the successful candidate will build strong internal relationships and will be passionate about writing and creating content that sets up apart from our competitors.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Work with the Head of Marketing to collaborate across firm-wide practice areas to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- To create the innovative and impactful content that our target audience is looking for and then to optimise the path to conversion including blog posts, website landing pages, e-shots, newsletters, info guides and press releases
- Work with the Head of Marketing with content planning, big-ticket content items drafting, liaising with a range of internal teams to build relationships across the business and ensuring that content is always delivered to a high standard and on time
- Edit, proofread and improve all content
- Work with fee earners and business development teams to fulfil content requests needed e.g. creating presentations for events and webinars, crafting engaging copy for events and writing blogs
- Contact journalists to try to interest them in the organisation’s press releases and feature ideas
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Manager to track the success of content and social media activity, working together to constantly optimise and build best-in-class content delivery strategies.
- Build agile and efficient ways to manage content as the team expands. For example, keeping the content calendar up-to-date, working with teams to share updates across the business
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practice and monitoring the content activity of competitors’ websites
Key performance indicators
- Quality of content and copy created
- Creating content and copy to meet briefs in required timescales
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A five-minute walk from Derby city centre
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.