We are recruiting for a paralegal to join our Insurance Litigation team.
We seek individuals who can deliver the exceptional quality client service synonymous with Flint Bishop and who share our ethos and commitment to building long-lasting client relationships.
We are currently on a recruitment drive to expand our 170 lawyers and support staff across the firm in response to significant organic growth together with several major clients wins.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent client-focused services, with high retention rates of both clients and staff backed by sound financial stability.
The Insurance Litigation team recently won The Legal 500′s ‘Regional Insurance Firm of the Year’ award and are currently ranked as a Tier 1 Commercial Litigation department in The Legal 500.
About the role
You will creatively, innovatively and effectively manage a caseload of road traffic accident defendant personal injury pre-litigated and litigated claims.
This will involve client relationship contact creation and development, alongside working with senior fee earners on complex matters.
- Have an excellent academic background
- Possess exceptional client care skills
- Have excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes
- Be highly motivated
- Be a team player and able to get on with others
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.