We are recruiting for a paralegal to join our Defendant Personal Injury team.
We seek individuals who can deliver exceptional quality client service synonymous with Flint Bishop and share our ethos and commitment to building long-lasting client relationships.
We are currently on a recruitment drive to expand our 180 lawyers and staff across the firm in response to significant organic growth together with several major clients wins.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent client-focused services, with high retention rates of both clients and staff remised on sound financial stability.
The Defendant Personal Injury team recently won The Legal 500′s ‘Regional Insurance Firm of the Year’ award and are currently ranked as a Tier 1 Commercial Litigation department in the Legal 500.
About the role
You will, creatively, innovatively and effectively manage a caseload of road traffic accident defendant personal injury pre-litigated and litigated claims.
This will involve client relationship contact creation and development and working with senior fee earners on complex matters.
- Have an excellent academic background
- Possess exceptional client care skills
- Have excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes
- Be highly motivated and have the responsibility
- Be a team player and able to get on with others
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.