An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Family & Matrimonial team as a legal secretary.
Our Family & Matrimonial team, which is headed up by Legal 500-recommended Kirpal Bidmead, is renowned for providing first-class knowledge with a personal touch.
The team advise on all aspects of family law, including finances and arrangements for children and is recognised as one of the most respected in the East Midlands.
About the role
The successful candidate will work for the Family & Matrimonial team, carrying out the full range of PA/legal secretary duties together with a variety of administrative tasks involving a high level of client contact.
- Have at least 12 months previous experience of working as a family law PA/legal secretary
- Be engaging, client-focused, have excellent communication skills and have the ability to quickly build a rapport
- Have a proactive, hardworking approach to your work
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Enjoy working as part of a team in a highly-focused but friendly and supportive culture
- Be very comfortable in using a variety of IT software packages including the Microsoft Office suite
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts, cakes and fruit
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.