An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Insurance Litigation team as a Recoveries Paralegal.
We seek individuals who can deliver the exceptional quality client service synonymous with Flint Bishop and who share our ethos and commitment to building long-lasting client relationships.
We are currently on a recruitment drive to expand our 170 lawyers and support staff across the firm in response to significant organic growth, together with several major clients wins.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent client-focused services, with high retention rates of both clients and staff, backed by sound financial stability.
About the role
You will creatively, innovatively and effectively manage a caseload of uninsured loss recovery claims for Insurance companies and businesses.
The role will suit candidates who want to learn about the pre-legal and legal aspects of recovery and take that first step into litigation.
- Have a minimum of a 2:1 legal degree
- Preferably have prior uninsured recovery experience
- Preferably have experience in a legal setting
- Be able to work alone and manage your own caseload
- Have a genuine desire and interest in working in a contentious area of the law
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines with your caseloads
- Have excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes
- Be highly motivated
- Be a team player and able to get on with others
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.