An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our ambitious Marketing team.
We are a modern-thinking Legal 500-recommended firm with leading individuals and we would like to hear from candidates with a digital marketing background.
We are looking for demonstrable experience to establish an excellent future career in a top 200 UK law firm with a national presence and the reputation of being a great place to work.
The successful candidate will work alongside the entire marketing team to assist in executing all marketing and digital marketing strategies and work towards achieving business goals.
This is a full-time permanent position based at the Derby office.
About the role
The role of Marketing Assistant is a busy and demanding one, where no two days will be the same.
It will suit a highly-organised person, preferably from a professional services sector background, however, applications from any sector are welcome.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who wishes to develop their career working long-term towards a Marketing Executive role that will support the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager with planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communications campaigns. There is plenty of room for progression within the team and the company as a whole, as the business looks to expand its marketing and business development resources in line with the future growth ambitions.
Performance of the candidate will be measured on their ability to achieve project milestones and adhere to strict campaign deadlines. Other KPIs will include accuracy of marketing data used for marketing communications and effective reporting of campaign analytics to assist with business development and lead generation.
- Be a self-starter, taking responsibility and ownership for a small number of projects. Examples include scheduling meetings and managing timelines for one-off communications and marketing projects (e.g. the production of toolkits and guides)
- Support regular communications processes, including new partner promotions and coordinating our forward marketing alerts to partners.
- Assist a team of three marketing professionals, along with other internal stakeholders including business development/client relationship teams and, on occasions, the senior management team, therefore being a strong team player is very important to this role.
- Have a genuine interest in marketing and a keen eye for detail.
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.