This is a fantastic opportunity to start your professional services career with a leading law firm
We are recruiting for an Office Administration Apprentice to join our fast-paced Finance team in our Derby office.
No two days will be the same in this dynamic work environment.
About the role
The successful candidate will be working as part of our Legal Accounts team reporting to the Head of Finance.
This is a key role in providing accurate and timely processing of legal accounts duties to ensure that high service levels are achieved.
Your role would be to:
- Ensure compliance with Suspicious Activity Reports, Money Laundering Regulations, VAT requirements and internal systems and procedures
- Update records in the client database
- Action new matters in Workflow
- Assist with daily banking
- Process bills & markdowns
- Take card payments from clients over the telephone
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing internal post
- Assist other members of the team with other tasks and ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Be IT-literate and able to adapt to learn new IT systems quickly
- Possess sound accuracy and numeracy skills
- Be highly-motivated and genuinely add value to the role
- Possess a high standard of service skills
- Take ownership and demonstrate the ability to get the job done
- Be a team player and be able to develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues
- Deal with matters of a highly confidential manner
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.