We are looking for experienced residential conveyancing fee earners to join our Derby team.
We have excellent opportunities for experienced conveyancing fee earners to undertake high-quality conveyancing work, provide exceptional levels of client service and help to market our Residential Conveyancing team.
These roles offer a competitive salary, along with training and support to help you to progress your career and develop your skills.
About the role
You will be expected to:
- Carry out work processes relating to any aspect of conveyancing in accordance with our case management system and other procedures and policies that are in place.
- Be responsible for managing your own caseload of high-quality residential conveyancing matters from start to completion.
- Work closely with the Residential Conveyancing team, as you will be coordinating the workload of legal secretaries and personal assistants, who will be supporting you with your administration tasks.
- Contribute to the department’s marketing and business development activities, as building new and maintaining existing client relationships is an integral part of the role.
- Be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer with three or more years’ experience within residential property work, however, consideration will be given to candidates who have less experience.
- Possess exceptional client service skills, going above and beyond client expectations.
- Be able to build strong relationships and enjoy working in a team.
- Thrive in a busy working environment.
- Have great organisation skills.
- Be highly motivated.
- Have the ability to genuinely add value to the role.
- Have previous experience of using technology, in particular, case management systems to perform a conveyancing role.
- Be able to work independently.
- Become involved in marketing and business development for the department.
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme, which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.