A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Residential Conveyancing team as a legal assistant.
We are currently on a recruitment drive to expand our 170 lawyers and staff across the firm in response to significant organic growth together with several major clients wins.
We pride ourselves in delivering excellent client-focused services, with high retention rates of both clients and staff remised on sound financial stability.
About the role
This role would be ideal for someone looking to develop their career in Residential Conveyancing with a varied and interesting workload, flexibility and freedom in a supportive and friendly environment.
Amongst other things, you would:
- Open files when necessary
- Liaise with all parties within a transaction
- Assist fee earner with preparing files for exchange and completion
- Deal with correspondence and telephone calls in absence of fee earner
- Carry out post completion procedures
- Have exceptional client service skills, going above and beyond client expectations
- Preferably have prior experience in a professional or customer service environment
- Enjoy working in a team and thrive in a busy environment
- Have great personal organisation skills
- Be computer and IT literate
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A five-minute walk from Derby city centre
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.