This is a fantastic opportunity to start your professional services career with a leading law firm
We are recruiting for a Support Administration Apprentice to join our fast-paced Administration team in our Derby office.
No two days will be the same in this dynamic work environment.
About the role
The successful candidate will be working as part of our Administration team reporting to the Office Services Manager.
This is a key role in providing accurate and timely processing of legal accounts duties to ensure that high service levels are achieved.
Your role would be to:
- Administrate and distribute all incoming mail
- Distribute internal mail
- Process all outgoing mail via. various channels including Royal Mail and DX
- Delivery of mail to local businesses by hand
- Assist other departments across the firm with other administrative tasks or projects as and when required
- Be IT-literate and able to adapt to learn new IT systems quickly
- Possess sound accuracy and numeracy skills
- Be highly-motivated and genuinely add value to the role
- Possess a high standard of service skills
- Take ownership and demonstrate the ability to get the job done
- Be a team player and be able to develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues
- Deal with matters of a highly confidential manner
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts and cakes
- A 20-minute walk from Derby train station
- A 5-minute walk from Derby city centre
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.