An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Wills, Probate, Tax & Trust team as a solicitor or an associate in our Ashbourne office.
Our Wills, Probate, Tax & Trusts team, which is headed up by The Legal 500-recommended Claire Rudkin, is seeking a proactive, driven and client-focused fee earner to take the lead on our wills, probate, tax and trusts services in Ashbourne. The office’s rural location provides an opportunity to build on probate experience, often with an agricultural interest, whilst receiving support from the head office team in Derby.
There are opportunities up to associate level for this position.
About the role
The successful candidate will be dealing with a caseload of private client matters including wills, administration of estates, lasting powers of attorney, Court of Protection applications and the management of attorney and deputyship matters.
They should also be able to offer new ideas and have input into the marketing and business development of the team.
You will have substantial current experience in the above areas.
Additionally, it is extremely important that you have first-class communication skills that enable you to engage with clients and be a genuine team player.
You should be very comfortable using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office, and have proven experience of managing your own workload with minimum supervision.
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts, cakes and fruit
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.