An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive, self-motivated and client-focused fee earner, up to an associate level, to join our Wills, Probate, Tax & Trusts team based in Derby.
About the role
The role involves dealing with a fast-paced caseload including wills, administration of estates, lasting powers of attorney, Court of Protection applications and the management of attorney and deputyship matters.
In addition to the fee earning capacity of the role, there will also be an element of marketing and business development activities involved, providing the opportunity to present new ideas to increase the visibility of the team within the Midlands.
It is essential that you have current solid experience in the areas previously mentioned.
Additionally, it is very important that you have first-class communication skills that enable you to engage with clients and be a genuine team player.
You should be confident in using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office and have proven experience of managing your own workload with minimum supervision.
Benefits of working for Flint Bishop
We pride ourselves on offering a flexible working environment that also includes industry-leading perks and benefits such as:
- Discounted legal services for you (between 15 to 25%)
- Discounted legal services for your family (15%)
- Ability to buy and sell holidays and book holidays in half-hour increments
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
- Salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- Reduced working hours on your birthday
- Membership to the Flint Bishop Incentive Scheme which gives you discounts across a broad range of products and services
- Regular treat days including ice creams, samosas, chocolate, doughnuts, cakes and fruit
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please complete the following form:
Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to Holly Dixon via email or post. We ask that you do not work on recruiting for our vacancies if you are not on our preferred supplier list. If you would like to apply to be a preferred supplier, please email Holly Dixon.