Family Law Solicitor
This is a role within the Family Law Team, based in our Derby Office (and in Ashbourne on occasions).
Main tasks and duties:
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage their own caseload and work independently;
- Conduct their own files through to conclusion;
- Conduct their own advocacy to include both Children Act 1989 cases (Directions Hearings) and Financial Remedy proceedings (Directions Hearings, FDA’s and FDR’s);
- Use the Team’s case management system;
- Work to a consistently high standard and be self-motivated; and
- Be actively involved in marketing and business development.
Essential qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ideally 3-4 years plus PQE* exclusively in the field of Family Law;
- Possess networking and client development skills;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be a team player and be able to get on with others;
- Enjoy working in a culture that is highly focused, but friendly and supportive; and
- Be highly motivated and have the ability to genuinely add value to the role.
* 3-4 years plus PQE – this is only a guideline and does not preclude applications from candidates who have less equivalent experience required
Interested in applying?
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org