We provide the complete commercial debt recovery service; from outsourced early arrears collections through to expert litigation, all handled in-house by a multi-award-winning law firm.


Visit our debt recovery website

Applying for a personal licence is explained in this short guide.

How to apply for a personal licence to become a designated premises supervisor

This guide includes:

  • What a personal licence is for
  • How the application is to be done and the costs involved
  • How long the process will take
  • The consequence of not having a valid licence

Receive a free download of this guide by filling in the form.



Scroll to next section

Scroll back to the top