Angela Davis is an Associate Solicitor in the Family Law department and joined Flint Bishop in May 2018.
Angela has over 25 years' experience as a specialist family law solicitor.
Angela advises on all aspects of family law with a particular emphasis on the financial consequences of marriage and relationship breakdown. Angela has a particular interest in preparing and advising on pre and post-marital agreements.
Angela also has considerable experience in dealing with the arrangements for children.
Angela prides herself in getting to know all her clients as individuals to help find the right solution for them.
Angela is also a member of Resolution and is also a trained collaborative lawyer and is, therefore, able to offer clients the collaborative option in trying to resolve matters without the need for court involvement.
How can Angela help?
- Nupital Agreements - drafting, reviewing, advising upon and negotiating terms;
- Cohabitation Agreements - drafting and advising;
- Cohabitation Disputes - advising unmarried couples on relationship breakdown to include advising regarding property rights;
- Divorc, dissolution of civil partnerships and seperation;
- Financial settlements arising from divorce or seperation - advising on settlement terms and representation at court; and
- Arrangements for children - such as who they live with, the time they spend wth parents and grandparents and specific issues such as schooling and relocation.
: 01332 226 472Email