We provide the complete commercial debt recovery service; from outsourced early arrears collections through to expert litigation, all handled in-house by a multi-award winning law firm.

Visit our debt recovery website

With clear and practical advice, we will support you to try and reach a child-focused solution with your former partner.

We will always put your children first, seeking to pre-empt and prevent future problems.

Where appropriate, we will recommend and work with other professionals who can offer emotional support and guidance for both you and your children.

Our family solicitors regularly advise and assist parents and grandparents with negotiating child arrangements.

We address parental responsibility issues, practical problems regarding handovers and direct or indirect contact; as well as specific disputes relating to a child’s name, their education and holiday permissions.

We have significant experience in more complex cases regarding relocation overseas, successfully representing parents who seek to move abroad and those trying to prevent relocation.

However, if court intervention is necessary, we have a wealth of experience in representing parents and grandparents in family courts throughout the UK.

Scroll to next section

Scroll back to the top