Our experience enables us to pre-empt and mitigate common risks in residential tenancy posession actions.
We have worked with all types of landlords, including property investors, companies and letting agents, as well as large PLCs with residential property portfolios, amassing a wide range of industry experience and knowledge.
Our expert landlord and tenant lawyers frequently provide legal advice on all landlord and tenant issues, including:
- Providing advice on the Deregulation Act 2015
- Dealing with repair issues
- Obtaining gas safety injunctions
- Tracing absconded tenants and recovering arrears
- Serving Section 8 notices and possession proceedings
- Serving Section 21 notices and accelerated proceedings
If the eviction is disputed or the tenants are causing problems, we can also assist you with:
- Nuisance and anti-social behaviour issues
- Squatters refusing to leave
- Tenants refusing to give up possession after the end of a tenancy agreement
- Breaches of a tenancy agreement