We provide the complete commercial debt recovery service; from outsourced early arrears collections through to expert litigation, all handled in-house by a multi-award winning law firm.

Visit our debt recovery website

Ensuring that your premises are correctly licensed can be a timely and costly exercise. Our innovative approach to managing your licensing work will help improve your processes, saving you time and significantly reducing your legal costs.

We will keep you up-to-date with all the latest legislation changes and provide regular training on the steps required to protect your business operations and profitability.

Our free online case management system also provides you with 24/7 access to view your licences and all your case notes.

In addition to providing licensing support to premises in England and Wales, our Licensing team is also able to offer their services to licensed premises throughout Scotland with the extra support of a specialist licensing consultant based in between Dundee and Aberdeen.

We have built a strong national reputation for providing quality licensing advice to multiple operators of pubs, clubs, hotel chains, hostels, off-licences and restaurants throughout the UK.

Our enviable client list includes large national brands such as Heineken UK, Macdonald Hotels and the Youth Hostels Association, as well as a significant number of smaller operators.

We have developed specialist expertise in licensing services for the on-trade, particularly for pub companies and hotel chains such as Marston’s PLC and Kew Green Hotels (operators of Holiday Inn® and Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts).

Our licensing solicitors provide all the necessary advice to allow the effective management of large licensed estates, including the processing of all applications such as transfers of premises licence, designated premises supervisor/designated premises manager changes, major and minor variations and new premises licence applications.

We have developed excellent working relationships with local authorities and police forces across the country, building vital communication bridges which are often required in difficult situations.

All of our solicitors are members of the Institute of Licensing and many are also holders of the Scottish Personal Licence Qualification.


Scroll to next section

Scroll back to the top