Giving you clear dispute resolution advice
If you have had any legal disputes in your business, you know how painful they can be. Disputes are time-consuming and can impact your finances, your relationships and your reputation.
In today’s increasingly regulated world, legal disputes are an unwanted fact of life.
We can help you no matter what type of dispute you are facing.
About our Dispute Resolution team
As one of the largest and most experienced in the Midlands, our Dispute Resolution team has achieved top rankings in commercial litigation and professional negligence litigation in The Legal 500 directory; the definitive guide to the best lawyers in the UK.
Our goal is to maximise your chances of bringing your dispute to a successful conclusion, whilst minimising your costs and risk.
To do this, we view every dispute we work on as unique and our Dispute Resolution team always make calculated decisions that are in your best interests.
What sets us apart?
We believe in creating lasting relationships that work for your business. To save you time, hassle and money, our Dispute Resolution team settle a large majority of cases successfully out of court.
Services offered by our Dispute Resolution team
Commercial contract disputes
Shareholder and partnership disputes
Alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Development disputes
- Overage disputes
- Restrictive covenants
- Ownership disputes
- Rectification of title
- Adverse possession
- Trespassers and travellers
- Residential landlord and tenant disputes
- Nuisance claims
Pubs Statutory Code
- Voluntary arrangements
- Statutory demands
- Winding up and bankruptcy petitions
- Pre-packs and asset sales
- Rights of action and antecedent transaction claims
Advice on security
Debt recovery and enforcement disputes
- Invalid wills and/or negligent drafting
- Issues of undue influence i.e. being put under pressure to leave items to others
- Issues of lack of mental capacity i.e. not being of sound mind
- Circumstances of fraud or forgery
- Executors failing to properly carry out their duties and deal with the estate
- Rectification of mistakes
- Other issues arising between beneficiaries and executors
Commercial real estate management
- New leases/rent deposit deeds (only from precedents)
- Initial lease negotiations
- Obtaining consent to sublet/assign from the superior landlord
During the Term
- Subletting issues
- Lease renewal
- Variation of existing terms
Termination / Post-Term
- Surrender/agreement for surrender
Contact our Dispute Resolution team
By completing the above form, you opt-in to receive information on the latest news, events and services information from Flint Bishop. You may opt-out at any time. We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam. We will never sell, rent, lease or give away your personal information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party.