To assist businesses with their data protection compliance, our Commercial team offers a data protection support package that can be purchased as a block of hours, at a fixed and reduced price. This way, you will know exactly what you are spending on legal fees.
With our data protection support service, we can:
- support you with responding to subject access requests;
- advise on other requests (such as the right to rectification of a data subject’s information);
- advise you on the practicalities of ensuring compliance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA);
- audit your policies and procedures and report on any changes you may need to make;
- draft GDPR / DPA compliant policies;
- provide data protection training for your staff;
- provide advice on data breach management and support you with recognising, considering and addressing your legal obligations under the GDPR / DPA, when it comes to reviewing and reporting a data protection breach;
- assist you with completing data protection impact assessments; and
- support your DPO or Data Privacy Manager with any data protection related queries they might have.
Document bank and legal updates
In addition to the legal advice that we provide with our packages, you will have access to a fully serviced document bank, containing various data protection related documents and templates.
We will also provide you with regular updates on data protection law and a dedicated solicitor to assist you with any queries you might have.
The data protection support package can be added on to your existing employment law and HR contract or purchased as a stand-alone service. When added to your existing package, it will be priced at the same reduced hourly rate that you pay for your employment law and HR advice services.