Paul is a Partner and Head of Department at Flint Bishop’s Ashbourne office. Paul is a solicitor specialising in property matters and prior to moving to Ashbourne, Paul was part of the Commercial Property Department at the Derby Office. Paul has been working for the firm for 15 years.
Paul undertakes all kinds of property work including commercial property, residential property and agricultural property. Paul has a particular specialism in commercial property landlord and tenant transactions.
Paul has acted for clients both locally and further afield ranging from individuals to large corporate organisations. Paul’s clients include ESG Group (the employment and skills group) and Youth Hostel Association of England and Wales.
How can Paul help you?
- Negotiating Leases on behalf of Landlords and Tenants
- Freehold and Leasehold property matters in conjunction with small business sales and acquisitions
- Conditional Sale Agreements
- Land acquisition and disposals including others
- Site assembly for residential and commercial developments
- Overage agreements
- Planning/Section Agreements
- All types of residential conveyancing including sales, purchases and remortgages
- Agricultural property work incluidng sales and purchases of agricultural property
- Negotiating numerous commercial Leasehold matters on a national basis undertaken on behalf of the Employment and Skills Group (ESG) often in very short timescales to meet their commercial requirements.
- Offering property advice to numerous local clients in the Ashbourne area including Ashbourne Physio in relation to their new premises and TEDD Engineering Limited in relation to new commercial premises.
"I instructed Paul Sabin to negotiate and establish a lease agreement for my business. Paul always explains in understandable terms, he is punctual, clear, concise and approachable. Of particular note is his communication; he is always contactable and can be relied on to return calls or emails. Paul is also open minded and practical – he can see a client’s point of view and a common sense resolution to any difficulties. I have no hesitation in recommending him and will certainly use his services again."
Lorna Short, Director and Owner, Ashbourne Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Centre
"Our land purchase and subsequent house build were a legally complex and at times problematic project. Paul Sabin and the Flint Bishop team applied a keen eye for detail, professionalism and a simple desire to ‘get the job done’ for us in bringing matters to a successful conclusion. We are now very content in our new home..!"
Rob and Julia Donnelly, Ashbourne
"Paul has assisted my companies, D and W Property Investment Limited and Sean Lawson Land Limited, in dealing with numerous commercial and residential sales, purchases and leases. I have always been happy with the advice and professional service that has been received and am always confident that Paul will efficiently complete the job in hand.
Sean Lawson, Director, D and W Property Investment Limited and Sean Lawson Land Limited
01335 301 890Mobile
: 07501 727 683Email
: email@example.comClick here to connect with Paul on LinkedIn