We provide the complete commercial debt recovery service; from outsourced early arrears collections through to expert litigation, all handled in-house by a multi-award-winning law firm.


Visit our debt recovery website

This guide on making small changes to your premises licences includes:

  • What you can and cannot use minor variations to obtain permission for
  • Who the variation can apply to
  • Who the application needs to be made to
  • The requirements you must meet for the application to be successful
  • How long the process should take



Scroll to next section

Scroll back to the top