|We have one of the largest commercial property teams in the Midlands. Many of our team have gained their experience at larger national firms and there is very little we have not dealt with. Our approach is necessarily commercial, proactive and solution-based and our aim is to maximise transaction speed and efficiencies whilst minimising risk. We act for a wide range of clients in both public and private sectors, locally and nationally.
Our dedicated education property team provides an integrated service covering all areas of within the education sector, including the requirement for Secretary of State’s consent (and the implications of the terms of Academies’ Funding Agreements) and that of the local authority.
The team has a well-earned reputation for clear and straightforward advice and a commercial focus for finding practical solutions to issues that arise. We understand the legislative framework, local government policy, the political dimension and current issues surrounding the work of our education clients. This enables us to provide inclusive support.
Our team is supported by the complementary expertise of other specialist departments including property litigation, construction, planning and environmental. Our electronic communication, document handling, case-control and reporting systems are streamlined through the effective use of IT.
Our team can help you with:
Discover More About This Department
- Acquisition and disposal of land, both freehold and leasehold;
- Leases and land transfers – on academy conversions, free school projects and conversion to foundation status;
- Development projects;
- Funding arrangements and agreements;
- Public and private land requirements – including the need for landlord’s and/or Secretary of State’s consent;
- Consolidation of property portfolios into various group structures; and
- Telecom and substations and other utility agreements.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN